The latest additions to my list of books read this year.
54. The Witness by Nora Roberts (2 times)
55. Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (2 times)
56. Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (2 times)
57. Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (reread from 10-15 years ago)
58. Acts of Mercy by Mariah Stewart (2 times)
59. Shattered by JoAnn Ross
60. Dark Side of Dawn by Merline Lovelace (reread from 15 years ago)
61. After Midnight by Merline Lovelace (2 times) (reread from 10 years ago)
62. Against the Law by Kat Martin
63. Count to Ten by Karen Rose
64. Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag
65. Hide by Lisa Gardner
66. The First Mistake by Merline Lovelace
67. Bad Medicine by Eileen Dreyer
68. Haunting Rachel by Kay Hooper
69. Brown-Eyed Girl by Mariah Stewart
70. On the Run by Iris Johansen
71. Dirty Blonde by Lisa Scottoline
72. Dead Ringer by Lisa Scottoline
73. Sleep No More by Susan Crandall
74. The Prey by Allison Brennan
75. The Hunt by Allison Brennan
76. The Kill by Allison Brennan
77. Birthright by Nora Roberts (2 times)
78. Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown
The three books in Allison Brennan's Predator Trilogy were also very good, but scary enough that I needed to put them down several times in mid-read. Dead Ringer by Lisa Scottoline was very good, too. It's been a while since I read a book by Ms. Scottoline, but this book reminded me why I liked Ms. Scottoline's books.
The books on the list I liked the least: Glitter Baby, which is an generation-spanning saga that hasn't aged well, and On the Run, which seemed over-the-top throughout.
What have you been reading? If I don't respond to a comment, it's because I can't. I reported the glitch to Blogger weeks ago, but they still haven't solved the problem.