Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge



I (and several writer and non-writer friends) have accepted the challenge to read 100 books in 2012. Most years I read that many or more, but there may have been a year or two in the past four when I didn't not reach that level, either because I chose to read a bunch of long books or because I didn't have as much time for reading. Or both.

Want to join us? Click on this link to sign up. I'll be listing the books I read here. For example, last week I read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. Right now, I'm reading another medieval novel, For the King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick, which started about the time Pillars of the Earth ended.

I'm also, rather sporadically at the moment, reading The Years of Endurance 1793-1802 by Arthur Bryant, about the early years of Britain's opposition to the French Revolution and Napoleon Bonaparte.

What are you reading this week?

Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment